Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 7

tresemme split end remedy


hey everyone, today im going to review the new Tresemme split remedy shampoo and conditioner. my hair is very damaged, and i get split end and my hair breaks off at the ends so it never grows, so i thought i would give this ago and see what happens :]


on the bottle Tresemme claim "up to 80% reduction in split ends in 3 days". now i dont know whether that means you have to wash your hair everyday but i dont, i wash my hair every other day so i wasnt going to change :] but here is how my hair got on:

before trying the shampoo and conditioner:
this is what my ends look like before i used it, its the same piece of hair all the way through, (on my right hand side at the front) i dont have alot of split ends but my hair looks sparse and really frizzy at the ends 

after 3rd shampoo and condition:
my hair looks loads better, its still frizzy but the shampoo doesn't claim to get rid of that so thats fine, but my split ends seem to have lessened and it seems alot shiner. it seems to appear thicker at the ends too.
when my hair was blonde it was incredible thin, because of all the bleach i had to put on it, but ever since ive dyed it brown it has become alot thicker and near to what it was before, so it really cool that its made it seem even thicker on the ends :]


the shampoo and conditioner make your hair feel really soft, you can run your hands through your hair after you shampoo and you dont get any knots as you try and comb your hair after your shower :], the only downside to it is that i can feel the silicones in the conditioner, after having a none silicon shampoo and conditioner for ages and then using one that has one in it its weird, it takes ages to wash out the conditioner and feels quite slimy if you dont wash it out properly. other then that i love it and i defferently will be repurchasing this.

i would like to try the split end masque, the serum and leave in protection to see if it improves my hair even further.

what do you guys think of this? have you tried any of the products? leave a comment down below :]
see you soon xx

I have reviewed a range by John Frieda aswell for damaged hair, click on the link to see what i think about it

disclaimer: these were brought with my own money when i was food shopping, it was the most attractive and cheapest brand i found :]

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review, it certainly seems to work! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've reviewed this too, but I think the masque and the serum are the real stand-out products in the range for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent tried those yet, i might just have to i do really wanna try the serum :D

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely going to try this! my hair is so thin at the ends I really should get it cut but this looks like it makes your hair colour stand out more too, or is that just the lighting? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know, it might just be the camera, but i will say that because it has sulfates in then it may start to strip your colour.

      Delete
  4. Ive been trying everything to fix my dry and damaged hair, this seems to be a great product and many people have said it works, defo have to give it a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know whether it will moisture it at all but it will deff make your hair feel thicker at the end

      Delete
  5. im a big fan of tre-semme i really like thier volume products (the ones with the pink caps) :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent tried those yet, i might try them after my volume moose runs out :D

      Delete
  6. Great review. I have same problem. Too much blow-drying and hair-straightening really leave my hair dry. Will definitely give these a try.

    New follower of you. Found your awesome blog through Blog-hop. Hope you can follow me too!:)
    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes please do, i got my mom into it thats how much i love it haha

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the good review! I too have the same problem.. my hair is so damaged from styling and coloring, trims don't even do much! I'm definitely going to give this a try now :) I found you on bloglovetherapy's blog hop! Following you :)

    Renee
    http://allglitzedup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah trims dont do anything for my hair either, just make it shorter,

      buy this it diff helps!!

      Delete
  8. i have a question but im going to explain my story first. i've been using this shampoo & conditioner for 5 days now. before i started using it i was dying my hair every 2-4 weeks, which was really unintelligent of me but im 15 soo.. but anyways my hair is so dry and has been falling out ALOT. i feel as if im gonna have to buy a wig. and i've noticed some improvement with the shampoo/conditioner, but my hair is still falling out everytime i take a shower and i take showers everyday. i cant stand a day without taking one. advice???? OH and i also noticed this white stuff in the conditioner and there will always be like 5 left in my hair after the shower and it looks like dandruff and i've never had dandruff in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. im using this too, i liked it, it help smoothing my hair, definetly purchase again :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX