Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 5

haul time!

hey everyone,
so i went on twitter yesterday (im under MissPenelope90) and told you that i went abit mad yesterday buying things,
well i did, its not alot but its more of the high end items i brought, so it does add up to a good amount of money,
i should not be trusted with a monthly pay check, i spend it all in one go, who else does that?





so here is what i picked up:
  • clinique liquid facial soap in mild: i got this as a little freebie for picking up the rest of the products, it is the step 1 in the 3 step system, im spouse to get the redness solution stuff, which i have abit left over but i wanted to see what the normal 3 step was like, and if it does the same really.
  • clinique clarifying lotion number 3: my skin type is oily combination, but then i get really dry cheeks occasionally, so im seeing what the number 3 does to me, if its too strong ill drop down to the number 2, but this is the liquid exfoliator that you use after the soap, £16
  • clinique anti-blemish solutions clearing moisturiser  i brought this for my bf because i wanted to see if he likes it so i can get it him the whole range, because he does suffer from blemishes and i thought this would be a good option for him, if anyone has use this before please leave a comment below and tell me how you got on with it?, £18.50
  • clinique pore refining serum 30ml: this is what you use after your 3 step, its a serum, apparently it is spouse to reduce for pore size by 58% in 2 weeks, you have to use it morning and night though, we shall see what happens, £38
  • mac lipstick in double spin: as you may know i am obsessed with mac lipsticks, i have another one on order, along more more clinique things =/. bad i know, but hay-ho, this one is from the last Christmas collection called glitter and ice, i found it in the mac store and had to have it, i will do a little review for you guys soon, £14
  • clinique redness solutions targeted corrector: this is abit like a concealer, well that's how im going to use it anyway, its got a yellowy, green tinge to counteract the redness, so where-ever i have redness im just going to smear it on then pop a foundation over the top, because i do suffer from a lot of redness. £17



have you tried any clinique stuff before? how are you getting on with it? or do you like it?
please tell me below :D

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try clinique the cost always puts me off though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hauls!!! I'd love to try the pore refining solution. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im obsessed with mac lipstick two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont dislike Clinique but for the price I definitely prefer the Liz Earle products. I used to be a little Clinique obsessed and I love the department store offers and freebies, but I can take or leave it these days!!

    Also, I got the full mini range of the Blemish Solutions from Dubai airport for approx. £15.00. I enjoyed using it, it could smell a little better lol but I wasn't bothered about repurchasing. Shame I wasn't blogging back then!!

    Though, please let us know how you get on with the Pore Serum, I would be interest in trying this if it works!!

    www.beautysatchel.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try some Clinique skincare. Everyone seems to love their products!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX