Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 9

boots 3 for 2 mini haul

hey everyone,
how are you all?

last week i went to one of my nearest "malls" and brought some things from boots, i went with my boyfriend and ended up spending quite a long time in there which he didnt really like but oh well :D (whats a beauty blogger to do)

so i will show you a mini haul that i brought because boots had a 3 for 2 offer.



i brought:
revlon colourburst lip butter in sugar frosting
revlon colourburst lip butter in strawberry shortcake
rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory
models own beetlejuice collection in purple blue
collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
collection 2000 luscious lashes

so yeah i brought all the things that beauty bloggers are raving about, that i really really want to try.
and its my very first model own nail varnish that will feature in my nail of the day on thursday.
here are close ups of them.
collection 2000 lasting perfection concelear

collection 2000 luscious lashes

models own beetlejuice collection in purple blue 

revlon colourburst lip butter in sugar frosting

revlon cololurburst lip butter in strawberry shortcake

rimmel wake me up foundation in ivory


i will be doing reviews and lots pitures of them very soon, i also have a video of the haul with a couple of swatched in there and also include some lush goodies, which arent pictured here :D



click play pleasee :D




hope you guys like, see you soon xx

8 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try the revlon lip butters but can't find them anywhere here is Australia. So jealous :P

    Ellen xx
    the-glow-down.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they are coming out later everywhere else, they are in uk and usa at the moment, maybe do some research see if you can find a release date for them xx

      Delete
  2. I always drag my boyfriend around Boots and he moans SO much!
    He never understands why it takes so long for me to decide whether to buy something, or what to buy.. Probably doesn't help that I'm so indecisive haha. I have the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and I'm really liking it so far :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah my friends do it aswell ocassionally lol :D
      oh well hey will never understand, all though my boyfriend hates it because we are not looking at things for him =[ lol

      i love it atm, i have got a review coming on it soon, even though probably everyone is sick of reading reviews of it by now x

      Delete
  3. i really want the strawberry shortcake lip butter and I love the nail polish. It seems like a cute collection.

    http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im going to be doing a review on it soon :D

      Delete
  4. strawberry shortcake looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your models own obsession will begin now you've got your first one! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX